If you are interested in writing a Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis under my supervision, please contact me. Possible topics revolve around Riemannian/Lorentzian/metric geometry, ordinary/partial differential equations and mathematical general relativity. You may also suggest a topic yourself and I will check if it is suitable. If you are a double Bachelor student (in particular, mathematics and physics) co-supervision with a supervisor from another department is possible.
- Elefterios Soultanis (Radboud Excellence Fellow, Jan 2021 — Dec 2022) — now PostDoc at the University of Warwick
- [current] Leonardo García Heveling (Oct 2019 — exp. 2023)
- [current] Jorn van Voorthuizen (MSc in Mathematics and Physics, jointly supervised with Béatrice Bonga)
- Tom van der Steen — Causality and the Concept of Time [pdf] (Radboud University, BSc 2022, jointly supervised with Leonardo García Heveling)
- Luc Koenen — The Brunn-Minkowski Inequality [pdf] (Radboud University, BSc 2022)
- Willem van Oosterhout — Birkhoff’s Theorem in General Relativity [pdf] (Radboud University, BSc 2019) — now PhD student at the WIAS in Berlin