Publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Hyperboloidal evolution and global dynamics for the focusing cubic wave equation [arxiv, pdf, published]
with Roland Donninger, Comm. Math. Phys. 353 (2017), no. 2, 549–596.
- Length structures on manifolds with continuous Riemannian metrics [arXiv, pdf, published]
New York J. Math. 21 (2015), 273–296.
- The formation of trapped surfaces in spherically-symmetric Einstein-Euler spacetimes with bounded variation [arXiv, pdf, published]
with Philippe G. LeFloch, J. Math. Pures Appl. 102 (2014), no. 6, 1164–1217.
- New energy inequalities for tensorial wave equations on spacetimes that satisfy a one-sided bound [arXiv, pdf, published]
with James D.E. Grant and Philippe G. LeFloch, Comm. Partial Differential Equations 37 (2012), no. 9, 1596–1619.
- Tectonic geomorphological investigations of antiforms using differential geometry: Permam Anticline, northern Iraq [published]
with Marcel Frehner and Bernhard Grasemann, AAPG Bulletin 96 (2012), no. 2, 301–314.
- Algebras of generalized functions with smooth parameter dependence [arXiv, pdf, published]
with Michael Kunzinger, Proc. Edinburgh Math. Soc. (2) 55 (2012), no. 1, 105–124.
- An algebraic approach to manifold-valued generalized functions [arXiv, pdf, published]
Monatsh. Math. 166 (2012), no. 3-4, 361–370.
- Analytic and geometric aspects of spacetimes of low regularity [abstract, full version on request]
PhD thesis in Mathematics (2014), Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris 6) and University of Vienna.
- Curvature analysis of anticlines in the Zagros mountains (Iraq) [abstract, pdf, MATLAB code]
Bachelor thesis in Earth Sciences (2010), University of Vienna.
- Isomorphisms of Algebras of Smooth and Generalized Functions [abstract, pdf]
Diploma/Master thesis in Mathematics (2009), University of Vienna.
- LehrFEM – A 2D Finite Element Toolbox [pdf]
with contributions by Patrick Meury and Eivind Fonn, Manual for FEM MATLAB code (Sep 2008), ETH Zürich.